- DVD/CD receiver with internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 7" motorized touchscreen with multi-angle adjustments
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience
- MirrorLink compatible
- Advanced App Mode for smartphone integration
- Siri Hands Free compatible with iPhone 4S/5
- Pandora Internet radio control
- five customizable display colors and 112 key panel illumination choices
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- remote control
- plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 8-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
- high- and low-pass filters
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Auto-EQ equalizes for your car interior automatically (optional mic required)
- built-in audio iPod control — optional adapter required for viewing video content, Pandora control, and Advanced App Mode
- playback and control of Android media files
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear A/V and USB inputs, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Damian Dallyn From Canada
|I had a few different doubledins to choose from, but I found this one the nicest picture, nicest setup and easiest to use while still offering me everything I want out of a car stereo.
Little things I wish it could do such as search songs by typing the name in or alphabetically type a letter and they would come up, I have to manually scroll to the song/letters in the USB storage, also doesn't show the full song tittle if longer than 18 letters or something.
But the product I love, it completes my car. =)
Raul Rodriguez From Maryland
|Replaced my factory head unit and am very happy with it. The controls are well placed and easy to navigate. The blue tooth works great for phone calls or listening to my music without having a cable attached. Works great with my i phone. I also really like the customizable screens.|
Kao From Anc
For the price, it's very reasonal. As far as the product, it's great. I have a setup with my 2 10" JL audio W7. I am very happy how loud and clear the deck is giving out.