- 900W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1400W RMSx 1 @ 2 Ohms (Max Power)
- Class D Digital Mono block Amplifier.
- Full MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- SMD Technology on Double Sided PCB.
- 8ga Power & 8ga Speaker Output Terminals
- High & Low Level Signal Inputs.
- Remote Mount Gain Control Included.
- Variable 35-250Hz 12dB Low Pass Filter
- Variable 10-50Hz 12dB Subsonic Filter
- Variable 0-12 dB 45Hz Bass Boost.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%.
- Frequency Response: 20-150 kHz.
- Signal-to- Noise Ratio: 70dB
- Damping Factor: > 250
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- MINIMUM SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 2 OHM ONLY
- Dimension: 4.75”w x 1.5”h x 9”l
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rome From usa
I have a one each on a pair of dd-9500 witch is under powering them but they bang. Too bad they dont build bigger/stronger amps but its made me happy. I believe power acoustik razor and the soundstream picaso are the same amps too but rated different.
Richi From Indiana
|This product is good if you want a nice Mid range thump it won't rattle your car to the point people down the block can hear you but it will make you feel the bass hard if you turn it up and your in the vehicle I'm pushing 2 12" kickers and overall I'm really happy with the product|