- 750W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 1500W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms (Max Power)
- SEPP A/B Analog Class
- Input Sensitivity From .2 to 6 V
- Multi channel models feature high level inputs which allow for easy wiring to an OEM radio.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Crossovers with adjustable High Pass, Low Pass, Subsonic Filter and Bass EQ
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
frank From california
I jus got this amp, at first a little concerned when I took out of box, it was extremely light for a 1500 rms amp at 2ohms. I got 3 tens audiobahn hook up and it does its job, it makes them rattle enough. It surely does not compare to the autotek 750.1SS I use to have, its discontinued now that had power and it had some weight on it too, it had 750rms and it pounded the crap out of my tens!