- 175W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 350W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 700W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms (Max Power)
- Brushed Aluminum Heat Sink Design with Illuminated Power VU Meter
- SEPP A/B Analog Class Multi-Channel Models
- Input Sensitivity From .2 to 5 V on Multi-Channel Models. On mono models, .2 to 6V.
- Multi-Channel Models Feature High-Level Inputs for OEM Integration
- Fully Adjustable 12 dB Crossovers. Adjustable High Pass, Low Pass, Subsonic Filter and Bass EQ
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe Cooke From United States
Very good amp and i run high end car audio and this amp is nice.