- 500W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 900W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1800W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm (Max Power)
- Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET power supply
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Wired HFR-3 remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +10 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Blue illuminated Hifonics badge
- Soft start sound function
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 4-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Dual 12 gauge speaker terminals simplify hookup
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy vented heatsink for maximum heat dissipation
- Silver nickle-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver nickle-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable level: 200mV-6V
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (15-35 Hz)
- Damping factor: >200
- Frequency response: 15-250 Hz
- Dimensions: 12"L x 10-1/16"W x 2-7/16"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Armin Salic From Fort Worth texas
I have this connected to 2 12 inch Rockfor Fosgate T1's. They are loud as fuck and the neighbors hate me.
Steve From Chicago, IL
I have this amp running 2 JL w3v3's in a ported box. The amp is 3/4 of the way up and it slams hard. This amp is a monster and for what onlinecarstereo.com has it priced at you'd be a fool not to buy it. This amp hangs with the big dogs with a tiny price tag. Ive owned Hifonics amps before and they cease to amaze me time and time again.
Jay P From Glen burnie, md
|I have this amp hooked up to 2 apline type E. Everyone knows that's low grade subs. And it will make ur eyes shake. And the amp is less then half way. Great amp|