- 80W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 160W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 320W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms (Max Power)
- Top Mounted Controls for easy access to adjustments during installion and set up
- Dual surface heatsink design provides improved heat dissipation
- Available in Class SQ (Class A/B (multi-channel) and Class Q1 (class D) designs on mono models
- Q-Stasis pre amplifier stage rejects noise and assures that clean signal passes to the amplifier improving sound quality.
- FLUID-FETS, high sound quality MOSFET devices
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Victor From Florida
If anyone have a question of how good is MbQuart RA640.4, I can honestly say It's excellent. I had JL 300/4 original and JBL Px300.4 and all I can say is, it sound if not the same, better than the JL. It kills the JBL. I replace the JL with JBL because it died after 8 year and I could tell the the sound quality went down, then I replaced the JBL Px300.4 one week ago with Mb Quarts RA640.4 and WAW incredible sound difference, it also took away some engine noise that I was getting with the Jbl. To be totally honest WAW, WAW, WAW and it does not get hot. I have it under my car seat pushing 4 JL C-5s and could not be happier. I don't write reviews but this was an excemption. I was researching for over a month and I could not get a stright answer, so I help this can help someone.