- 75W RMS x 4 + 200W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 110W RMS x 4 + 300W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 220W RMS x 2 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- 740W Max Power
- New full range class D amplifier design provides best possible sound quality in the smallest possible space
- Dual surface heatsink design provides improved heat dissipation
- Q-Stasis pre amplifier stage rejects noise and assures that clean signal passes to the amplifier improving sound quality.
- FLUID-FETS, high sound quality MOSFET devices
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Luc From montreal
Very glad with my purchase. Very easy to set and use. Lot of power. Only down side is you cannot installe it vertically. i did and it blown. It was replace, no question ask. Now it is mount on the floor for 2 years now.
Keith From Smith
|I'm pretty happy so far with the price, performance, features, and especially the compact size. I have had it 2 months and no issue so far|
Luc From Quebec
Good sound in a really small package. Lots of adjustments, easy to set-up. The only problem is the realibility. Mine need to be repaired after 4 months. Component overheat.