2-Channel Nautic Marine audio amplifier with on-board electronic crossover, bass boost and adjustable input sensitivity. Bridgeable for mono.
- Conformal coated circuit boards are water / moisture resistant. Conform to the American Boat and Yacht Council standards
- Great sounding class A/B topology
- Q-Stasis pre amplifier stage rejects noise and assures that clean signal passes to the amplifier improving sound quality.
- Gold-plated terminals to resist corrosion
- Classification: Class SQ
- Audio Channels: 2
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 93 dB
- Rated Power @ 2 Ohm: 2 x 90 W
- Rated Power @ 4 Ohm: 2 x 60 W
- Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm: 1 x 180 W
- RMS Output Power: 180 W
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.1%
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 45 kHz
- Features: 3-way Protection, Bass Boost, Pulse Width Modulation Circuitry
- Power Supply: MOSFET
- Height: 2.2"
- Width: 9.5"
- Depth: 8.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 6 lb
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.