- True Marine Grade compliance
- Enclosure made with high density poly-ethylene and UV inhibitors.
- Cast aluminum mounting hardware adjusts from 1-1/2" to 2-3/4" bar size
- 360° rotational mounting capability for unlimited flexibility
- Quick release design for security and cleaning
- Direct Malibu® mount (where applicable)
- Available in black or white
- 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring
- Woofer Quantity: 1
- Woofer Size: 6.5"
- Woofer Series: M262
- Nominal Impedance (ea): 4-Ohm
- Power Handling: 75 Watts RMS
- 150 Watts MAX
- System Configuration: Sealed
- Enclosure Material: High density poly-ethylene
- Speaker Connector: 16 AWG 2-pin quick disconnect
- Frequency Response: 53Hz - 22kHz
- Shipping Weight: 14.8 Lbs. (6.71 Kg)
- Dimensions: 10.96 x 7.03 x D 11.26 (in)
- 27.83 x 11.85 x 28.59 (cm)
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687333041
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.