- True Marine Grade compliance
- Enclosure made with high density poly-ethylene and UV inhibitors.
- Cast aluminum mounting hardware adjusts from 1-1/2" to 2-3/4" bar size
- 360° rotational mounting capability for unlimited flexibility
- Quick release design for security and cleaning
- Direct Malibu® mount (where applicable)
- Available in black or white
- 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Corrosion resistant gold plated polarized input terminals
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 1" (25mm) bridge mounted component grade coated aluminum alloy tweeter
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Spare terminal set for optional additional tweeters
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Integrated 12dB/octave sealed crossover with integrated protection circuit
- Removable trim ring
- Priced per pair
- Woofer Quantity: 1
- Woofer Size: 8"
- Woofer Series: M282
- Nominal Impedance (ea): 4-Ohm
- Power Handling: 100 Watts RMS
- 200 Watts MAX
- System Configuration: Sealed
- Enclosure Material: High density poly-ethylene
- Speaker Connector: 16 AWG 2-pin quick disconnect
- Frequency Response: 48Hz - 22kHz
- Shipping Weight: 23.7 Lbs. (10.75 Kg)
- Dimensions: 13.14 x 9.05 x D 13.10 (in)
- 33.37 x 23.00 x 33.25 (cm)
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.