- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- iPod control (also compatible with Music Control app for Android phones)
- Pandora control with iPhone
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- Detachable face with 11-digit LCD display
- Variable color illumination for buttons
- Remote control
- System Q Sound Control (8 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Supreme Setting improves the sound of heavily compressed music files
- Speaker size settings
- Bass boost
- Low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
- iPod direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- Inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port
- Outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt, switchable to subwoofer mode)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Sergio From Miami, Fl
|I was very amazed by the quality and price of this product. I installed it on my Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom, and with the amp I added, it turns heads everywhere I go. OCS you got this one right.|
Kevin Bruner From Texas
|Bought and installed this into my moms explorer when her factory radio went out. Still has the factory speakers but just replacing the head unit the factory stuff sounds so much better. It's easy enough to use that even my mom didn't have to break out the manual to start using the different functions. She really is enjoying her new stereo.|