- CD player with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files
- Detachable face with 13-digit display and variable-color button illumination
- System Q Sound Control (8 preset EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Speaker size settings
- Supreme Setting improves the sound of files encoded at low bit rates
- Bass boost
- Low-pass filter, subwoofer level control, and phase switch
- iPod/iPhone direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- Pandora control with iPhone (compatible with Music Link app for Android devices)
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: front-panel auxiliary and USB input
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Denny From Canton, GA
I installed the KDC-355U in my motorhome. It went in easily and sounds great. My issue is I cannot get it to display the time. I know it's in there, I set it. Must be something simple, but can't get it to display time. ?
dave hallstrom From tacoma, WA
i have the kenwood KDX 355u i just hooked it up my 4 channel amp and no sound is coming out.i have a good ground and RCA's are hooked up right from deck to amp. romote wire is working amp is on. all speaker wires are hooked up right to amp. everything reads right on deck face it tells me what sond is playing. just no sound. please help