- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 2 O
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 25.95 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.55
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 10.69
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.479
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.13 cu ft / 64 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.433 in / 11 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no) 0.23%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 85.51 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 98.26 sq in / 0.0634 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.513 O
- Mounting Hole Diameter 12.5"
- Bolt Hole Circle: 13.5"
- Magnet Diameter: 6.75"
- Mounting Depth: 2.63"
- Driver Displacement: 0.052 cu ft
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 13TW5V22
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jerry From Princeton, IN
In a '13 Mazda 2:
I have one of these in a custom spare tire well fiberglass enclosure connected to a bridged pair of outputs of a SoundStorm AE424 amp, supposed to be 1200 watts peak @ 4ohms, ran off a Pioneer AVH-P8400BH.
I am running 2 pairs of JL Audio C2-650x (a paired series into 8ohms) a pair of JL Audio C2-075CT (parallel with the series 6.5's) and finally a pair of JL Audio 8W3v3-4 (at series 8ohms). There are 2 SoundStorm AE424 in the system.
Really very loud overall and I need sound dampning.
The sub is loud and clean. It plays really low. JL makes fine speakers and subs. Audio C2-075CTL Audio C2-075CT
Mr Roy From Baton Rouge la
|This is by far the best sub I ever owned dont let the price scare you I ordered two running off a old school zapco 600 competition amp on 2 ohms mono installed in a 2008 tundra crewmax custom built box out of 3/4 mdf dimension are 47 inches wide by 9 inches deep with a height of 22 inches high these subs really shine I think it will take a least 24 hours of beating to break these subs in so just buy it and you be amazed and happily overjoyed|