With an impressive 500 watts of peak power handling, the JBL CS Series CS1014 subwoofer outperforms anything you may have heard before. Its polypropylene woofer cone is light as a feather, ensuring maximum efficiency and performance. A progressive spider provides better control at excursion limits than a linear spider ever could, reducing distortion at even the highest output levels. Go ahead and use the CS1014 with a small amplifier. You’ll have exquisite bass reproduction. Sure, it’s the sound in your car. And it matters. JBL knows what your standards are no matter where you are and where you go – and they’re our standards too.
• 10" Single 4 Ohm CS Series Car Subwoofer
• Power Handling: Peak: 500 watts/ RMS: 125 watts
• Recommended power range: 50 - 150 watts RMS
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• Frequency response: 45-200 Hz
• Resonance Frequency (Fs): 30 Hz
• Top-mount depth: 4-9/16"
• Sensitivity: 90dB
• Rubber Surround
- Size: 10"
- Peak Power: 500 Watts
- High excursion, high BL motor
- Big bass with Polypropylene woofer cone
- Rubber Surround
- A progressive spider for maximum control
- Easy installation
- 25 – 500 watts suggested amplifier power range
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036930963
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.