This high-powered icon has made its mark over a decade-long production run, thanks to its prodigious real-world power delivery, fidelity and ruggedness. Efficient Class D technology with a patented control circuit and JL Audio's signature R.I.P.S. power supply design ensure full power delivery (1200 W) over a wide range of load impedances and vehicle voltages.
The 1200/1v3 also boasts a very complete set of signal processing features, including a parametric bass EQ and fully variable infrasonic filter. This amplifier features an all-black look that is pure, sexy evil, including the powder-coated cast alloy heat sink and end caps.
- Slash v3 Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (11V-14.5V):
- 4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1.5 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Subsonic ("Infrasonic") Filter: 15 - 60 Hz
- Advanced Bass Control:
- "Q" Bandwidth Control: 0.5 - 4.3
- Center Frequency: 20 - 85 Hz
- EQ Boost Control: 0 - +15 dB
- Selectable output frequency mode: LP / HP
- Selectable output frequency slop: 12 dB / 24dB
- Output filter cutoff frequency: 40 - 200 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% @ 4Ω , 50 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95 dB
- Frequency response: 5 - 250 Hz (+0, -3 dB)
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4Ω/50 Hz, >250 @ 2Ω/50 Hz
- Inline 100A x 1 ANL or MaxiFuse Recommended
- Dimensions: 19.70"L x 9.25"W x 2.36 "H
- High-Damping H-Bridge, Class D Mono Circuit
- R.I.P.S. - Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply
- Pulse width modulation-regulated switching power supply
- LED power/thermal/low-impedance/low-voltage indicators
- Differential-balanced input type with RCA jack inputs
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Single-band, fully parametric equalizer with "Q" and boost adjustment
- Preamp RCA outputs w/ crossover filter options
- Remote bass port input (JL Audio RBC-1 sold separately)
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-2V
- High level: 800mV-8V
- State-variable, 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley LPF
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 - 200 Hz
- Fully variable, 24 dB/octave Butterworth HPF
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 1,200 watts RMS x 1 at 1.5 to 4 ohms
- Regulated, Intelligent Power Supply system
- differential-balanced inputs
- variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)
- parametric EQ bass boost (0-15 dB at 20-80 Hz)
- variable infrasonic filter (15-60 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- optional wired remote bass boost
- Class-D amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 19-3/4"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D
- UPC: 699440983525
- Weight: 20
- Sku: 98352
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.