- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Pandora control with iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
- Automatic iPhone pairing with Siri control capability
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with AAC, MP3, and WMA music files
- Detachable face with selectable 2- or 3-line display, plus variable display and control colors
- Remote control
- System Q Sound Control (8 preset EQ curves and 3-band equalizer)
- High- and low-pass filters
- Supreme Setting improves the sound of files encoded at low bit rates
- Subwoofer level controls
- iPod/iPhone direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- SiriusXM-ready (SVX-200 tuner and subscription required)
- Inputs: front-panel auxiliary, front and rear USB inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
David DeLacy From Virginia
|I've used Kenwood head units in my Harley for six years.
95% of the music I listen to is on my iPod. I bought this unit for the front and rear USB ports. I have my iPod jacked into the rear port so there is no exposed wire clutter, a very clean looking installation.
The Kenwood unit handles the harsh motorcycle environment without problem and is very reliable. the 22 watt RMS amp is adequate, although I have two separate amps jacked in for the front and rear channels.
I would buy this unit again.
By the way, the Kenwood unit this one replaced is now in my truck.|