With its super efficient Class-bd circuit topology, the P500X1bd will drop some serious BASS! Due to its dedicated low frequency response, this amplifier is optimized for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
- 150W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 300W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm (MAX Power)
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Infrasonic filter
- UPC: 780687332471
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.