The Punch P400X1 mono amplifier is specifically designed for medium to high-powered subwoofer applications. It's variable crossover and built-in Punch EQ allow for precise tuning of Bass frequencies, and its 2-Ohm mono stability is perfect for running up to four 4-Ohm DVC subwoofers. You can also add-on the PLC2 Remote Punch Level Control to control equalization from under the dash or center console.
- 250W x 1 @ 4Ohm
- 400W x 1 @ 2Ohm
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.