The Punch P400X1 mono amplifier is specifically designed for medium to high-powered subwoofer applications. It's variable crossover and built-in Punch EQ allow for precise tuning of Bass frequencies, and its 2-Ohm mono stability is perfect for running up to four 4-Ohm DVC subwoofers. You can also add-on the PLC2 Remote Punch Level Control to control equalization from under the dash or center console.
- 250W x 1 @ 4Ohm
- 400W x 1 @ 2Ohm
- High level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top mounted control panel
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- UPC: 780687332464
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.