- Treated Cloth, Accordion Style Surround - Allows for a Balanced, Warm Tonal Response
- Carbon Treated Pulp Cone
- Linear Progressive Conex Spider
- Super Slim Basket Design for Easy Door Installation
- Oversize 1.5" High Temperature CCAR Voice Coil with Bullet Phase Plug
- 60oz High "BL" Magnet Motor Structure
- Packaged Individually with Custom Molded Grills and Mounting Hardware
- Frequency Response: 125Hz - 10 kHz
- SPL @ 1w/1m: 100dB
- System Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.20"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Steve From Georgia
|I've used a variety of midranges in my doors and must say these are the best so far. I paired two of these with the high compression xeniths, an 8" cvl, and a pyramid tw47; they sound amazing. On good power they will do work. I have mine on a Crescendo C1100.4 running at roughly one ohm per channel.
Compared to the High Compressions I feel these are a tad better because they can take it easily to about 70-80hz. There's a cap on the HCs and if I had to guess it probably crosses them way above the minimum spec, at least 500hz probably more.
See them in action