- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC and WAV files
- 13-digit variable-color display
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone
- wireless remote control
- Audio features:
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 8 preset EQ curves
- low-pass filter (sub preamp output)
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Shawn From Foster
Great stereo. I can't believe it has such a low price. The only slight negative is it's a little hard to set up the clock and other settings. Once you get it set up it's great. I would defiantly recommend, fit perfect in my 97 Eclipse GST Spyder.
Gerry From wyoming
i have had this unit since dec-13 and it has been back to kenwood a total of 3 times 2x becouse of the output rca's coming un-soldered and 1x for the ground loop from inside the radio that sent noise out to the front speakers. over all it is a nice head unit but i think you get what you pay for.. so i have now went back and purchased a product that i now holds up went back to alpine
BMO358 From 29229
Purchased this unit to replace a factory unit in a 2010 Nissian Frontier. I'm very please with the quality considering the cost. Sounds great and has all the features I need. The manual that came with the unit was poor to say the least. I download a manual from Kenwood online site to my laptop and took the laptop outside to assist in setting the unit up and to learn the feature. One other thing, the display is very hard to see during the day because of dim display liting. Overall a good head unit.