- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC and WAV files
- 13-digit variable-color display
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone
- wireless remote control
- Audio features:
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 8 preset EQ curves
- low-pass filter (sub preamp output)
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cody From Louisiana
|Love this product, im also a big fan of kenwood too! Very easy to set up everything, and fits perfectly to replace factory 2-din radio. Reason for the overall rating of 4 stars, is because it needs an upgrade right out the box. Ever now/then you will start vehicle and it wont come on. You then have to unbolt ground from battery (kills power to whole vehicle) and it resets radio and works afain. But i read that if u download update and hook up laptop to it that stops.|
Shawn From Foster
Great stereo. I can't believe it has such a low price. The only slight negative is it's a little hard to set up the clock and other settings. Once you get it set up it's great. I would defiantly recommend, fit perfect in my 97 Eclipse GST Spyder.
Gerry From wyoming
i have had this unit since dec-13 and it has been back to kenwood a total of 3 times 2x becouse of the output rca's coming un-soldered and 1x for the ground loop from inside the radio that sent noise out to the front speakers. over all it is a nice head unit but i think you get what you pay for.. so i have now went back and purchased a product that i now holds up went back to alpine