The THUNDER1000.1 is a high powered subwoofer amplifier capable of delivering up to 1000 watts RMS power at 1Ω. Additionally, the unit is designed to be installed in almost any vehicle due to its small chassis size.
- Mono block amp for subwoofer(s)
- Small Footprint
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Surface Mount PCB Design
- Variable Crossovers
- Product Highlights:
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 350 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- variable low-pass filter (40-220 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 50 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- frequency response: 20-220 Hz
- preamp inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 12-5/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 6-5/16"D
- UPC: 715442241743
- Weight: 7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.