- (XFV) Cross-flow window venting reduces VC temperatures and increases power handling.
- (CPPC) Composite Polypropylene Cone design provides the perfect weight to strength ratio.
- (RAF) Rolled Aluiminum Former offers lower mass and unrivalled thermal characteristics.
- (LRS) Linear Rolled Spider allows the woofer to remain controlled and very dynamic at all volume levels.
- (PPT) Pushpin Terminals offer an oxide free low-resistance connection.
- (RCCD) Radial Contact Convex Domes geometrical design minimizes cone flex reducing distortion.
- (FAY) Forged Alloy Yoke is a low carbon one piece forged design for superior magnetic field retention.
- Deep Draw heavy gauge stamped steel basket.
- Impedance: 4 Ohm DVC
- Sensitivity: 86.1
- Mounting Depth: 5.95"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.