- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Dual 2" high-grade voice coils.
- (WFV) Window Framed Venting draws cool air directly to the voice coil increasing power handling.
- (CPPC) Composite Polypropylene Cone design provides the perfect weight to strength ratio.
- (RAF) Rolled Aluiminum Former offers lower mass and unrivalled thermal characteristics.
- (LRS) Linear Rolled Spider allows the woofer to remain controlled and very dynamic at all volume levels.
- (PPT) Pushpin Terminals offer an oxide free low-resistance connection.
- (RCCD) Radial Contact Convex Domes geometrical design minimizes cone flex reducing distortion.
- (FAY) Forged Alloy Yoke is a low carbon one piece forged design for superior magnetic field retention.
- Sensitivity: 82 dB
- Mounting Depth: 5.35"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Larry Mace From Burlington, IA
|You definitely get what you pay for with these speakers. Hooked up less than 1 week, one of them blew. (I bought 2). They sound 'muddy'. Cerwin Vega used to always be very high quality. I guess I should have spent more money and got their higher end model.|