- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Dual 2" high-grade voice coils.
- (WFV) Window Framed Venting draws cool air directly to the voice coil increasing power handling.
- (CPPC) Composite Polypropylene Cone design provides the perfect weight to strength ratio.
- (RAF) Rolled Aluiminum Former offers lower mass and unrivalled thermal characteristics.
- (LRS) Linear Rolled Spider allows the woofer to remain controlled and very dynamic at all volume levels.
- (PPT) Pushpin Terminals offer an oxide free low-resistance connection.
- (RCCD) Radial Contact Convex Domes geometrical design minimizes cone flex reducing distortion.
- (FAY) Forged Alloy Yoke is a low carbon one piece forged design for superior magnetic field retention.
- Sensitivity: 84 dB
- Mounting Depth: 6.22"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Erik From Chicago,IL
|Put 2 of these in a sealed 2.0cft box using alpine 550 rms and i'm impressed! only getting 275rms of clean alpine power and these subs output great! Clean lows and highs great sound quality! Im going to buy another set for my house, they are well made sturdy! when you open the retail package you will not want to put these in your sub box they look to nice to hide. Rubber and not foam, cerwin vega did not cut corners or budget when making these solid subs
the manual that's in the box is wonderful nice graphic pictures to explain how to install and how to build box
great buy and onlinecarstero.com is a great fast shipping company!