- Digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- App Mode for metadata display and basic control of select music apps
- Detachable face
- 3-band parametric equalizer with 10 preset EQ curves
- High- and low-pass filters
- Inputs: front USB and auxiliary inputs
- Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Adam Poirier From Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Over all a decent head unit especially for the price. The sound quality in iPod or Aux mode is great, but not so much when using the Radio. Also the sub volume control doesn't change the volume that much "Needs Improvement". All Functions are straight forward and easy to use. Overall the head Unit is still going strong and it's a good buy for the price.
Jeff From Florida
|Excellent buy! You can't find something this good for the money. Does everything I need it to.|
Ed From Laredo, TX
|Great looking receiver and for the price can't beat it, installed it in a 92 prelude with some jl audio c2s up front and some jbl 6x9s in boxes in the trunk, also a cheap crunch 4 channel amp. Sounds amazing plus who needs CDs now just use my iPhone or USB anyway. Great buy!! Gonna get another for my 90 camaro!!|