- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices (see Details)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA files
- Pandora control through iPhone
- Variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons
- Fits double-DIN (4"-tall) dash openings
- Remote control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- 5-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level loudness
- Low-pass and high-pass filters
- Subwoofer level control
- Built in iPod control — no adapter necessary, but adding Pioneer's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- Android control through USB (requires free Pioneer Connect App)
- Inputs: front panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chris From Boston, MA
Put this stereo in impala, and you can't beat it for the price. Great sound quality and ability to customize the sound to how you want it. Bluetooth call quality and music streaming work flawlessy. The ability to adjust the colors on the stereo is a nice touch, although the stereo can be a bit bright at night. Overall this stereo is a great buy, you won't be disappointed.