35 Series subwoofers are ideal for improving the sound in any vehicle. Their low profile does not require a large enclosure so they are perfect for most vehicles.
- Expanded Surface Area Allows for Increased Volume Displacement and SPL
- Progressive Suspension Controls Excursion at High Power Reducing Distortion
- Inverted Apex Surround with Symmetrical Geometry Controls Cone Movement
- 10" 2-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene woofer cone with nitrile-butyl rubber surround
- power range: 125-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 28-130 Hz
- sensitivity: 83.2 dB
- top-mount depth: 4-3/4"
- sealed box volume: 0.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.0 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352678
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.