- In-dash MP3, WMA Digital Media receiver with Remote
- Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
- Pandora Link integrates your car stereo with your iPhone and Pandora Internet Radio
- iTunes Tagging lets you tag and download songs you hear on optional satellite radio
- 7-way control knob operates similar to an iPod wheel, providing intuitive access to functions
- 2-Line 13-segment high visibility LCD text display
- Wireless remote control included
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Peak: 45 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of MP3, WMA and USB
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Magna Bass EX Dynamic bass enhancement
- 3-Band BeatEQ with 5 selectable tone curves (4 preset, 1 user)
- Built-in Low-Pass and High-Pass crossover filters (LPF/HPF)
- Separate subwoofer volume control
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 2.0 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- HSP: Headset Profile enables a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a built-in microphone for clear, convenient talking. Optional external microphone sold separately
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.