- 65W RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- 95W RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms
- 190W RMS x 1 [Bridge] @ 4 Ohms
- 280W MAX Power
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Low-profile chassis for limited space applications
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-300 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-300 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-30000 Hz
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 11-1/2"W x 8-1/2"D x 2-1/10"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.