- Digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- iPod control (also compatible with Music Control app for Android phones)
- Pandora control with iPhone
- Detachable face with 11-digit LCD display (blue lettering, red button illumination)
- Remote control
- System Q Sound Control (8 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Supreme Setting improves the sound of heavily compressed music files
- Speaker size settings
- Bass boost
- Low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
- iPod direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- Inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port
- Outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt rear/sub)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.