Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- App Direct Mode for basic control of select music apps
- Compatible with Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack amplifier
- Detachable face with Quad Illumination
- 9-band parametric equalizer with 11 preset tone curves
- Digital time correction
- TuneIt app for access to over 3000 custom sound parameters
- High- and low-pass filters
- Compatible with SiriusXM tuner
- Inputs: front-panel auxiliary and rear USB inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- UPC: 793276012289
- Weight: 4.5
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Greg Sun From Calgary
|So happy with my deck, works great and only took a few days to come to my door|
Ben From San Jose, CA
|I have a 2007 Accord Cpe, the stereo is more than sufficient...
Mosa gary From Arizona
|Replaced a kenwood kdc 700 series stereo with the Alpine HD 148 BT. I Find the Alpine easier to program and sound quality is equal to if not a tad better than the Kenwood. I Like the Bluetooth on the Alpine alot better due to the mic cam be moved for better reception and clearer sound. The Kenwood did not have HD and I do like that feature. No complaints so far on the Alpine but I have had to adjust the mic settings several times
In a month that I have had this unit.|