Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Alpine products. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and on-time delivery of your orders. As we are an authorized retailer, you are guaranteed you are receiving authentic Alpine products.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- App Direct Mode for basic control of select music apps
- Compatible with Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack amplifier
- Detachable face with Quad Illumination
- 9-band parametric equalizer with 11 preset tone curves
- Digital time correction
- TuneIt app for access to over 3000 custom sound parameters
- High- and low-pass filters
- Compatible with SiriusXM tuner
- Inputs: front-panel auxiliary and rear USB inputs
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- UPC: 793276012289
- Weight: 4.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Greg Sun From Calgary
|So happy with my deck, works great and only took a few days to come to my door|
Ben From San Jose, CA
|I have a 2007 Accord Cpe, the stereo is more than sufficient...
Mosa gary From Arizona
|Replaced a kenwood kdc 700 series stereo with the Alpine HD 148 BT. I Find the Alpine easier to program and sound quality is equal to if not a tad better than the Kenwood. I Like the Bluetooth on the Alpine alot better due to the mic cam be moved for better reception and clearer sound. The Kenwood did not have HD and I do like that feature. No complaints so far on the Alpine but I have had to adjust the mic settings several times
In a month that I have had this unit.|