- 400W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 750W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 1000W x 1 @ 1 Ohms (MAX Power)
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Clip indication LED's for simple amplifier system set-up
- Variable Vega Bass Boost (0 to +15dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- New high density alloy heatsink design provides superior thermal management
- (VSSF) Variable Sub-Sonic Filtering fixed at 18dB for maximum low frequency output reproduction
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- (RTMS) Recovering Thermal Management System, which monitors internal thermal temperature by briefly rolling back amplifier output when overheating occurs
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (40-250Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-250Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (18dB at 15 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 50-250Hz
- Dimensions: 8-9/10"W x 15-1/2"L x 2-1/10"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.