- 100W RMS per pair / 50 watts each
- 200W RMS per pair / 100 watts each (Peak power)
- High strength composite Mica-filled Polypropylene cone material
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR) speaker surround
- Linear rolled spider allows maximum cone control at all volume levels
- Rolled Aluminum Former for superior thermal capabilities and increased power handling
- 19mm Mylar Dome tweeter design
- Lightweight Aluminium voice coil former
- Ferrite magnet motor structure
- Internal 6db tweeter crossover network
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 122-24,000 Hz
- Top-Mount Depth: 2-1/4"
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.