- 90W x 4 @ 4 ohms
- 150W x 4 @ 2 ohms
- 600W MAX Power
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Vega Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- High-density ally heatsink design utilizes unique aluminum alloy that increases the density of the aluminum for ultimate heat dissipation and thermal conductivity
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-8V
- Variable high-pass filter (50-250 Hz)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 7"W x 9-7/16"D x 1-15/16"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
paul gundberg From United States
Small, easy to hide and packs a punch too. I'm running 2 69 and 2 3 inch speakers off of this. Sound is great and bass is fantastic. I have gain turned halfway down and it can just destroy these speakers if I wanted too. Great product. I would buy it again.