- 1000W RMS
- 1600W MAX Power
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- High strength composite polypropylene cone
- Butyl rubber surround
- O2 Cast heavy duty aluminum basket
- XFV Cross-flow window venting allows for massive heat dissipation from the voice coil
- Pushpin terminals
- Linear rolled spider with over-under weave design
- 2-1/2" High power dual voice coil with rolled aluminum former
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 38 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 5-3/8"
- Sensitivity: 83 dB
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darius From Tucson, AZ
Awesome sound and hits hard in a sealed box. Had a custom made sealed box made for my GMC Sierra 2500 Ext Cab and it fits under the back set behind the driver, and mounted the Rockford Fosgate R600X5 amp behind the back of the back seat so it is completely hidden and out of the way. I can't even turn it up much past half way as it is very loud and clear. I listen to primarily hard rock music and it hits tight and loud just the way Vegas were meant to be played. Very happy with the purchase. Great sub for the money.