- 100W x 4 @ 4 ohms + 200W x 1
- 150W x 4 @ 2 ohms + 300W x 1
- 800W MAX Power
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Vega Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 5/4/3 channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Dimensions: 7"W x 10-9/10"D x 1-8/10"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
yavuz B From Bakersfield
If you have a limited space and money, don't go any further than this product. I ave 25 years experience in the car audio fabrication business and this technology is the future.Small and powerful.