- Kevlar®-treated pulp woofer cone with Santoprene rubber surround
- Concealed Mount Gasket System
- 16ga. Stranded Leads, Insulated
- Heavy Duty 8ga. Push Terminals
- 5 Leg w/ Voice Coil Venting Frame made of Custom High Strength Steel
- Airflow Optimized Extended/Vented Pole Configuration
- Progressive Comex® spider
- Dealed box volume: 0.65-1.0 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.0-1.75 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 793276012531
- Weight: 12
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Earl L. From New Castle, DE
Got one in a 0.65 sealed box tuned to about 70Hz w/ a 600-watt 4-channel Daul amp, does the job but I think a Vega Stroker amp will be much better. Nice, good rumble vibrates the side mirrors!