- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RW discs including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC music files
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Detachable face with selectable 2- or 3-line display, plus variable display and control colors
- Remote control
- System Q Sound Control (8 preset EQ curves and 3-band equalizer)
- Speaker size settings
- Supreme Setting improves the sound of files encoded at low bit rates
- Bass boost
- Low- and high-pass filters
- Subwoofer level control
- iPod/iPhone direct control via USB input — no adapter necessary, but adding Kenwood's optional connecting cable lets you leave your iPod cable at home
- Pandora control with iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
- Compatible with Kenwood's Music Control app for Android phones
- Compatible with SiriusXM tuner
- Inputs: front-panel auxiliary and USB input
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer)
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.