- Best woofer in its class, and cornerstone of KICKER bass
- High performance and power handling with superior bass technology
- 2-Ohm dual voice coil
- Super-rigid, injection-molded cone with 360-degree back bracing
- High-mass solid pole piece for removing potentially damaging heat
- High-temp coil wire
- Strong steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Ribbed Santoprene® surround for strength at high excursion
- Durable Spiralead tinsel leads
- Tough double-stitching on surround
- Handy spring-loaded terminals
- Size: 10"
- Impedance (OHMS): 2 DVC
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 83.6
- Frequency Response (Hz): 25-500
- Mounting Depth: 5 1/2"
- Mounting Cutout: 9 -3/16"
- Min Rec Sealed Box Volume: 0.8 cu. ft.
- Max Rec Sealed Box Volume: 3.0 cu. ft.
- Min Rec Vented Box Volume: 1.25 cu. ft.
- Max Rec Vented Box Volume: 1.75 cu. ft.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Sku: 10CVR102
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike From Baltimore, MD
I did not buy my Kicker CompVR 10" 2ohn DVC subs here.... I got them elsewhere but I want to review them. I replaced some 7 year old JL Audio 10w3v2’s with theses kickers (I broke the JL’s). This Kicker CompVR is beast. They are wired series across the VC’s on each speaker than in parallel to my mono amp, the amp sees about a 2ohn load. They are in a very small box of about .7cf sealed for each sub (convertible Mustang trunk box) and I filled half of each space up with Polly fill as recommended in the manual for the kickers. These things hit every bit as hard and as clean as the JL’s, actually they hit harder and tighter. I kept my factory stereo (navigation) and use an adapter to send 4ch full range preamp signal back to a kicker front row active crossover. The crossover is set-up to take the front ch and send to a sub out (4ch full range in, 6ch each pair crossed over out); each channel is crossover over and adjusted for the speakers on the channel. From there 4ch goes to an old-school PDX 4.100 amp, and the sub channel goes to a PDX 1.600 mono 2ohm stable amp. Don’t know if the subs are just that awesome ….. Or if they sound so good because of what’s driving them (front row x-over and alpine amp) …. In any event, they rock in my application…. Big time. I HIGHLY recommend them. I rate them a 10.