- 4" x 6" Kappa Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Recommended Minimum Power: 25-180 watts each
- Carbon Injected Glass Fiber cone material
- Plus One cone technology offers more cone area than other speakers in its class
- Rubber speaker surround
- 1" Soft Dome edge-driven Fabric tweeter construction
- Adjustable, 0 or +3dB push-button tweeter level attenuation control
- UniPivot tweeter allows you to aim the tweeter at the listener for better imaging
- High temperature voice coil reduces distortion
- Vented magnet and motor assembly cool the voice coil
- Gold-plated, screw-type speaker terminals for a secure connection
- Injected Carbon Glass Matrix (iCGM) speaker frames
- High-quality passive crossover components
- Protective, soft, rubber-finish grilles
- Protective magnet boot cover
- 2 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 75-25,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 3"
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Chase From San Diego
|Amazing sound, and clarity. Significant bass for such a small speaker. Couldn't be happier with the sound reproduction from these speakers|
Dee From Kansas, USA
|Installed in front doors in factory bracket that aims the speaker up and towards listener in Olds Alero, to replace paper duel-cone speakers. Also replaced rear 6x9s in rear deck with infinity 3-ways. Kenwood Excelon deck with 4 volt RCA outputs going to pair of Sony amps at 30watts RMS driving the speaker pairs. These speakers are LOUD!! Have the front channel amp driving them with the gain at nearly minimum, and they scream. In addition to the volume, the crispness and clarity is second to none. These 4x6 speakers are one of the best quality sounding drivers I've heard, with no audible distortion at high listening levels, or low level. No additional sound equalization, other than the built in eq and crossover in the Kenwood head unit. Definitely recommend for 4x6 replacement.|