- 3.5" Reference X Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Polypropylene cone material
- Plus One woofer cone technology maximizes cone surface area
- Butyl Rubber speaker surround
- 1" edge-driven Textile Dome tweeter
- Adjustable tweeter level attenuation
- UniPivot tweeters allow you to direct the sound
- High-temperature voice coil design
- Ferrite magnet motor structure is vented for fast cooling
- 3 ohms impedance works with all amps rated for 4-ohm operation
- True 4 ohm technology incorporates speaker impedance with factory speaker wire impedance for maximum power
- Frequency response: 85-21,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 1-7/16"
- Sensitivity: 91dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050667368524
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Fernando From California
This little speakers are such a good product , they handle all the power than my ears can possible hundle, no distortion whatsoever , highs are very bright but not harsh, I'm very very happy with this little monsters my car use five of them plus 4 6x9 and you can hear them VERY clearly never get overpowered by the infinity 6x9 so I canot say more good things about this. A must buy if u can. Needs 3.5 in the factory location will fit without a problem .
Jose Salaman From Melbourne FL
Sound quality is like Bose's but without the Bose's price. Highs are very crisp and solid. I am enjoying my Infinity 3002CFX every time I listen to any type of music. I highly recommend these speakers.