- 5.25" Kappa Series 2-Way Car Speakers
- Carbon Injected Glass Fiber cone material
- Plus One cone technology offers more cone area than other speakers in its class
- Rubber speaker surround
- 1" Soft Dome edge-driven Fabric tweeter construction
- Adjustable, 0 or +3dB push-button tweeter level attenuation control
- UniPivot tweeter allows you to aim the tweeter at the listener for better imaging
- High temperature voice coil reduces distortion
- Vented magnet and motor assembly cool the voice coil
- Gold-plated, screw-type speaker terminals for a secure connection
- Injected Carbon Glass Matrix (iCGM) speaker frames
- High-quality passive crossover components
- Protective, soft, rubber-finish grilles
- Protective magnet boot cover
- 2 ohms impedance
- Frequency response: 55-25,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/16"
- Sensitivity: 94dB
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
zack From oklahoma
Installed these in a 1987 buick grand national and they sound great. Happy about the purchase.