The pole piece has been extended to provide a more linear magnetic field for woofer operation. This lowers distortion and provides the woofer with better low frequency response. Is recommended a sealed enclosure with an optimum internal volume of 1.25 cubic feet (from 0.75 to 1.75 cubic feet is acceptable). Sealed enclosures provide the most control over a woofer, will handle a lot of power, and provide accurate sonic reproduction, making them suitable to all types of music.
- Typhoon type pearl mica polypropylene cone provides durability and stability
- Foam surround allows high amounts of excursion
- Typhoon deign trim ring
- 2-9/16" Single 4 ohm voice coil
- 63 oz Dual magnet drive structure
- Frequency Response: 25-800 Hz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Xmax: 8mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/16"
- Cutout Diameter: 11-1/2"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 0019048197627
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.