1The MVH-X560BT features built-in Bluetooth, so you can enjoy hands-free calling and wireless music streaming while you drive. You'll speak into the included external microphone and hear the other end of the conversation through your vehicle's speakers. This unit does not come with no CD player to worry about, Pioneer's designers were able to fit lots of features into a chassis that's 40% shallower than their CD receivers. The powerful MOSFET amplifier gives you outstanding sound, while Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) technology brings back the musical detail lost when you compress music. The unit features input with iPod and iPhone Direct Control, you can manage your i-device directly from your car dashboard and enjoy superior sound.
- 17W RMS Power
- 50W MAX Power
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calls and music streaming
- variable color display with over 200,000 choices
- plays MP3, WMA, and WAV music files
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS CEA2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- shallow chassis fits in a variety of applications
- detachable face with multi-line display (carrying case included)
- external microphone included
- remote control
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) restores sound to compressed files
- 5-band graphic equalizer
- inputs: rear USB port, rear auxiliary input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, sub)
- low-pass/high-pass filter
- Other features and specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- UPC: 884938226646
- Weight: 4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darrin From Idaho
Stereo met expectations and i knew what i was getting before I ordered. That being said I wish i would have chose one with xm or at least the ability to do xm addon. All the features worked flawlessly for me. The small size and the usb port in the rear was the main reason behind my purchase. I do still have a problem reading the display in high light situations but it was expected.