- 350W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 770W MAX Power
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Gain LED indicators for proper gain adjustment
- Mono channel operation
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-280 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-280 Hz
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 8-7/16"W x 9-11/16"L x 2-5/8"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.