Once installed, the S120R is completely invisible to those who don't know it's there. It is a radar/laser/camera detector that is discretely installed in the engine compartment of a vehicle. The beauty of the S120R is that it doesn't require complex installation running wires into the cab of the vehicle or expensive remote displays. It simply connects to your smart phone using a Bluetooth® connection and communicates alert information to you using the award winning Cobra iRadar app. As an extension of the hardware, the iRadar app's smooth graphical interface makes the S120R the most user-friendly detector ever created. This innovative use of a connection to a smart phone makes it the ultimate solution for drivers who want the protection of industry leading detection technology without having to mount a unit on their windshield.
- Cobra's highest-sensitivity radar/laser detector stealth-mounted under-the-hood
- Detects all radar & laser guns
- Designed for harsh environments—waterproof & weatherproof
- Reduced false alerts with City/Highway Mode
- Includes mounting hardware & hardwire kit
- Professonal installation recommended
- Works with iOS™ devices only
- Automatically records radar & laser alert information & notifies users when they are entering high-threat area
- Allows for manual reporting of live police & caution areas, which are shared with the iRadar Community
- Alerts to speed & red light cameras, known speed traps & dangerous intersections
- Provides audio & visual alerts from the detector on smartphone
- Controls radar detector settings from smartphone
- Plots route line to give GPS-based directions to destination
- Show's real-time traffic information on the map
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.