When most people hear the word "entry-level" they automatically think "cheap" and "low-quality". VIBE Audio's Slick 12-v2 12" subwoofer breaks the stigma that comes associated with low-end subwoofers with its 1200 watt Max power handling and 400 watts RMS power handling. With this much power you will forget that this woofer is an entry-level woofer. The woofer cone is constructed with a one piece polypropylene cone that increases depth and clarity of bass. Its inverted rubber surround gives the woofer rigidity as well as extended low-frequency response. The woofer uses dual progressive conex spiders to ensure linear movement and thus improving control, stability, power handling and over-all sound reproduction. If you are ready to leave that negative image of low-end subwoofers and want a subwoofer that can play loud and clear at a price that can't be beat then look no further than VIBE Audio's Slick series subwoofers.
- One piece polypropylene cone increases the depth and clarity of bass
- Inverted rubber surround offers extended low frequency response
- Seamless surround looks great and provides greater strength
- Rubber mounting gasket ensures a perfect seal when mounting the speaker
- Dual spider assists in the control and stability of the cone with high power handling
- Alloy torsion basket provides rigidity and support for motor and moving parts
- Removable magnet boot cover provides excellent magnet protection
- Spring terminals allows ease of installation for heavy gauge speaker wire
- Large Y25 magnet
- Compatible with free-air applications
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer