- One Piece Alloy Cone delivers unmatched weight and dynamics, resulting in more efficient cooling
- Single spider provides control and stability for the woofer cone
- Specially designed cone support adds rigidity without excessive weight
- Cone designed using Finite Element Analysis to ensure maximum rigidity to weight ratio
- Moving parts of the subwoofer can be replaced
- Multi-roll surround achieves better linearity throughout the woofers excursion range
- Heavy gauge cable connects directly to the voice coil for easy wiring
- Alloy gasket made from high quality machined aluminum
- Machined cast aluminum basket for high rigidity and support
- Mechanical thermal unity increases heat dissipation
- 3" Aluminum 4 layer voice coil
- 120oz Y30 rated double stacked ferrite magnet for immense power handling
- Removable rubber boot for magnet protection
Out of this World Bass
The Vibe Audio Space subwoofers are the perfect mix of sound quality and build quality. While the construction is rock solid, the sound quality is superb. This is a subwoofer that you can count on to have for many years in the future. High power handling and the large voice coil assist these Space subs in producing deep, clean bass. Vibe integrates pro terminals into the subwoofer basket to accept heavy gauge speaker cable as well as flexibility in both series and parallel wiring. Give you car out of this world bass with the Vibe Space subwoofers!
Anatomy of a Vibe Space Subwoofer
The more you understand how a subwoofer works, the greater appreciation you will have for these incredible Vibe Audio Space subwoofers. With incredible build quality and advanced materials, even the strictest audiophile will respect this sub. Defined by immense motor strength, superior power handling, low distortion and near perfect linear movement, Space subwoofers are literally the future of car audio.
1) Aluminum Front Gasket: The front gasket is made from high quality machined aluminum for a high-end aesthetic.
2) Multi-Roll Rubber Surround: Whilst traditional rubber surrounds will have different suspension characteristics at the extreme ends of excursion; The Space subwoofer features a specially developed foam rubber multi-roll surround allowing much better linearity throughout the subwoofers excursion range.
3) FEA Optimized Aluminum Cone: The FEA (Finite Element Analysis) designed aluminum cone delivers unmatched weight and dynamics, and is seamlessly joined to the flanged alloy voice coil for perfect unity, resulting in more efficient cooling.
4) Cone Design: The specially designed cone support adds rigidity without excessive weight to the subwoofer.
5) Single Spider: The single spider provides control and stability for the woofer cone for 100% linear movement.
6) Aluminum Alloy Basket: The alloy torsion basket is machined from cast aluminum for high rigidity and support of the motor and moving parts of the subwoofer. The vented arms of the torsion basket cradle the coil and allow it to breathe cool air when in motion which offers significant performance gains.
7) Two Powerful Magnets: Double stacked Y30 ferrite magnets are used for immense power handling.
8) FEMM Motor: The subwoofer motor was designed using FEMM (Finite Element Method Magnetics) giving linear flux saturation and low distortion, to ensure great sound quality. Using FEMM we can use the maximum magnetic force of the Space’s double stacked magnets to drive the cone.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer