- Final Impedance (of enclosure): 1 ohm (Wired in parallel internally to create a 1-Ohm amplifier load)
- One piece aluminum cone for increased depth and bass clarity
- Single spider provides control and stability for the woofer cone
- Specially designed cone support adds rigidity without excessive weight
- Cone designed using Finite Element Analysis to ensure maximum rigidity to weight ratio
- Moving parts of the subwoofer can be replaced
- Multi-roll surround achieves better linearity throughout the woofers excursion range
- Heavy gauge cable connects directly to the voice coil for easy wiring
- Alloy gasket made from high quality machined aluminum
- Machined cast aluminum basket for high rigidity and support
- Mechanical thermal unity increases heat dissipation
- 3" Aluminum 4 layer voice coil
- 120oz Y30 rated double stacked ferrite magnet for immense power handling
- Removable rubber boot for magnet protection
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.