The THUNDER Series offers the best full range sound reproduction of any speaker in their class with particular focus on low frequency reproduction where THUNDER speakers play much lower than other models allowing you to listen to great bass even if you do not have a subwoofer. But add the sub and this system will rock even more.
MTX doesnt just make speakers that sound good in a soundlab. THUNDER Components sound "Badass" in your ride whatever it may be. Like all MTX Audio Products, the THUNDER Component Series brings the THUNDER to your car.
MTX Engineers, the best around, came up with this Speaker Series that keep dollars in your pocket book, but still brings you awesome sounding components for your ride. The THUNDER Component Series is best used with external amplification to deliver unmatched low frequency reproduction and dazzling sound quality for all types of music.
- Extended Low Frequency Reproduction for Bigger, Fuller Sound
- 25mm Soft Dome Tweeter can be Mounted Anywhere to Improve Imaging and Exceed Expectations, with the Ability to Clearly Recreate the Crispest Highs
- The Specially Designed Crossover Uses Mylar Capacitors for Superior Signal Integrity
- Concave Cone Design for Improved Off-Axis Response
- 2-Way Crossover and Adjustable Tweeter Level
- Tweeter can be Mounted in Flush or Surface Mount Adaptor and Swivels within Adaptor for Superior Imaging
- Product Highlihgts:
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-1/2" polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 1-3/16" silk soft dome tweeter
- 2-way crossover with adjustable tweeter level
- power range: 2-90 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 44-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- woofer mounting depth: 2"
- UPC: 715442470587
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.